This document defines the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of potential and current business partners (in particular customers and suppliers) by Teriel Sp. z o.o. Lipowa 2A 63-800 Gostyń nip: 613-14-57-022 hereinafter referred to as the Data Administrator.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices via which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Website - means the website belonging to the Administrator.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity that uses the content and functionality available on the Administrator's Websites or for whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Data Administrator
Teriel Sp. z o.o. Lipowa 2A 63-800 Gostyń nip: 613-14-57-022
III. Legal basis
In the process of personal data processing, the Administrator applies the principles set out in applicable law the protection of personal data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR").
IV. The purposes of data processing and the period of storage
The administrator processes personal data only in order to acquire customers / suppliers, carry out offer processes, order / contract and after-sales service of the goods and services offered and to send personalized commercial information, in particular to:
- creating an account on the Website
- personal, telephone or e-mail contact
- sending ordered information, advertising materials and offers
- performance of the contract / contract
- service or complaint submission
- after-sales service
- possible redress
- adaptation of websites to the needs of users,
- creating reports and analyzes regarding Website functionalities, including viewer statistics
These data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the contracts, including the provision of maintenance services (warranty and post-warranty). After this time, the data is stored only for the purposes of pursuing claims and sending personalized commercial information.
V. The scope and method of data storage
The administrator collects personal data in the process of acquiring the customer / supplier, offerings, order / contract execution and after-sales service of the goods and services offered. The administrator acquires data including : name and surname of a natural person (including those running a business), his address, tax identification number, name and surname of a contact person in the company, his position, department, e-mail and telephone, and in the case of using the Administrator's Websites also the device's IP address, used by the User. The data is stored by the Administrator in a format that allows it to be transferred.
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to use selected functionalities of the Websites and to send offers, fulfill orders, contracts, maintenance and assembly services, etc.
VI. Data collected automatically
The administrator informs that when using his websites, the data is also collected automatically. These data can be collected by cookies and by the automatic marketing system.
The administrator informs that from the moment the user connects to the Website, information about, among others, appears in the System's system logs. about the IP number and type of the user's end device from which the user connects to the Website. The administrator informs that in accordance with the law, he also processes data regarding, among others, the IP number and type of the user's end device, as well as the time of connecting the user to the Website and other operational data regarding the user's activity on the Website. The data described are processed for technical purposes in order to adapt the Website to the needs of users and to collect general statistical information on the operation of the Website.
1. Website configuration
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User,
- remembering the history of pages visited on the Website in order to recommend content
2. Implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
3. ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
4. presenting multimedia content on the Website's pages, which are downloaded from an external website www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
5. collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
6. use of interactive functions to popularize the Website using Facebook.com social networking sites [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
7. profiling advertising content in accordance with the interests of Website Users
The User may independently and at any time change the settings regarding sharing his location and Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
VII. The right to access data, rectify it, delete or limit processing or to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data
- Everyone whose personal data is collected may request the Administrator:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of personal data
- delete personal data
- restrictions on the processing of personal data
- object to processing
- transfer of personal data
In addition, anyone whose personal data is collected may object to the processing of personal data, in particular in the scope of profiling Users of Websites. To exercise the above rights, please contact the Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com. The administrator carries out a request of a person whose data is collected within a period of up to 30 days. In justified cases, this period may be extended to 90 days. However, it should be borne in mind that the deletion, limitation, transfer and objection to data processing will affect the services provided and may result in the inability to perform them. In particular, it does not apply to liabilities that have been legally concluded due to legal requirements related to, among others with redress.
In the event that the Data Controller requests permission to send commercial information by electronic means, the person who has given consent has the right to withdraw it. For this purpose, click on the link resulting in withdrawal of consent placed in the commercial information content or send an e-mail information about withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. Data safety
The data administrator declares that he makes every effort to provide customers with a high level of security in the processing of their data. All events affecting the security of data processing should be reported to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
IX. Final Provisions
Everyone whose personal data is collected by the Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory body, if he believes that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the applicable provisions governing the processing of personal data: the Act on the protection of personal data or the general regulation on data protection.
The service operator is our company.
The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information voluntarily entered in forms.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator,
Information on forms.
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
- The data in the form is not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing some services - in particular, it concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are Internet domain operators (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr - NASK), payment service websites or other entities, with which the Website Operator cooperates in this area.
Information about cookies.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- determining the user profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
- time of receipt of the inquiry,
- response time,
- name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- Information on the IP address.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
Access to data.
The data is disclosed to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: