The Teriel Iron Foundry in Gostyń has an 80-year tradition in the production of cast iron products. Currently, the plant produces ductile iron castings - EN GJS - and gray - EN GJL - based on modern technologies of melting, forming and production of cores.
We have extensive experience in launching new items quickly and specialize in medium production series.
Our experience and qualifications combined with a wide range of production have contributed to acquiring many customers in Poland and other European Union countries.
The management policy has been determined by the President of the Management Board on the basis of TERIEL's development strategy and is a commitment to achieve the objectives.
Company mission: To be a partner in complex production ventures.
Basic assumptions of the development strategy:
- The quality of products is the basis for the long-term development of the company.
- Our castings must have competitive quality, price and be delivered efficiently.
- Production is associated with a negative impact on the environment; we eliminate these aspects by using an environmental management system in our operations.
- We are constantly improving our competences.
- Development is subordinated to the expectations of strategic clients.
- Implementation of obligations is carried out in accordance with standards and specifications.
- We comply with the Commercial Code and legal regulations. High ethical standards are very important for us.
- Each employee of our company is responsible for continuous and systematic improvement of the quality of their work and respect for the environment.
- We will treat the elimination of root sources of all nonconformities as a priority.
The Integrated Management System used is a guarantee of success in implementing the development strategy and is supported by the Management Board, which declares its continuous development and improvement.